Retail Manager (F/M)
|Location||Bern - Suisse|
|Fonction||Ventes & Business Development|
IIC-INTERSPORT International Corp. GMbH the worldwide leading sporting goods retailer and active in more than 45 countries, is looking for a Retail Manager.
A highly motivated, sports passionate, proactive and well organized team member, who brings along professional experiences in retail and process management, preferably on international level.
Where you will work:
The IIC-INTERSPORT Retail and License Department is the driving force of the different sports retail formats on a strategic level within the INTERSPORT group to improve the profitability and productivity of the different INTERSPORT retail concepts. Also responsible for Implementing the approved expansion strategy to acquire exclusive retail partners in new markets worldwide.
- Responsible for carrying out sports retail concepts into existing and new markets
- Store planning and supporting store openings in different countries by giving professional advice during launching and first store operation phase
- Support the execution of INTERSPORT’s expansion strategy
- Work in close cooperation with different parties to further grow and develop the sports retail environment within INTERSPORT group
What we expect:
- Experience and a good understanding about retail operation, processes and management (sports retail preferred)
- Proven knowledge about store planning processes including business plans
- Advanced organizational skills to coordinate projects and service to our National Organizations worldwide
- University Degree, ideally in a numerical or business related field
- Strategic mindset and analytical thinking with the ability to have the overall picture in mind
- Excellent methodological approach with a hands-on/ entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent English skills needed & other languages would be a plus
- Good presentation and moderating skills
- Flexibility and willingness travel
- Working in a motivated, passionate team to elevate sports retail within the INTERSPORT group
- Interesting, diversified activities in an international company in the sports and leisure industry
- Independent cooperation in a dynamic team
- Progressive working and employment conditions
Intersport est une entreprise de distribution d'articles de sport.