Digital Marketing Executive (Bilingual English & French)
We are looking for a talented and motivated bilingual B2C marketing professional to support our fast-growing marketing function in ensuring that GlobalSportsJobs continues to be the platform of choice for all professionals, from graduate to senior management level, across all functions and sectors of business, wanting to develop their career in the international sports industry.
The sports industry is now a truly global business with GlobalSportsJobs firmly positioned as the leading specialist digital media and talent acquisition platform across Europe, The Middle East and Asia partnering sports organisations looking to either sustain or accelerate growth in both their local and international markets. Our four digital platforms (English, French, German and Mandarin) provide clients with the opportunity to engage directly with 200,000+ professionals across all functions and sectors.
The role is…
To engage through inspirational content with the aim to drive stronger engagement with our current candidates and support our strategy of the acquisition of new candidates. You will also be supporting our client account team in the retention of our current clients and the acquisition of new clients through supporting the delivery of targeted B2B campaigns.
These objectives will be met through growing the content marketing value of our English and French language digital platforms, ensuring they are providing the latest sports industry insights and intelligence as well as the most comprehensive selection of high-quality career opportunities and advice.
You have proven experience in…
- Successfully implementing marketing strategies via operational content delivery.
- Coordinating effective B2C & B2B promotional marketing activities.
- Conceptualising, implementing and monitoring successful marketing campaigns.
- Conducting regular market and competitor analysis.
- Developing partnerships to optimise exposure of the GlobalSportsJobs brand and ensuring delivery of partnership obligations.
- Managing and developing a marketing team.
- Developing all marketing materials (copy and artwork), including client presentations.
- Writing and proof reading content, including publications, press releases and website updates.
- Evaluating and reporting weekly site analytics to monitor and build upon the consistent growth of both platforms.
- Setting up, monitoring and actively engaging users across our social media channels.
- Monitoring SEM activities.
- Compiling weekly and monthly site analytics to monitor and build upon the consistent growth of the both platforms.
You are someone that brings…
- 3 years of marketing experience with a proven ability in delivering across all aspects of the marketing mix, including delivering successful B2C marketing campaigns ideally within the sports, media and/or digital environments.
- Bilingual English and French language skills, verbal and written.
- An uncompromising attention to detail and a data-driven analytical approach.
- Team management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and Salesforce.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels.
- A strong understanding of the digital landscape and the ability to learn quickly and be a quick adopter of new technologies.
- A self-starter ability with a self-organising mind-set
- An innovative and proactive approach to working
- A passion for the business of sport.