Sport Content Manager
Your goal will be to sign partnerships with local video content producers/owners/providers, for them to syndicate their content on Dailymotion and/or use Dailymotion video player on their website.
Description du job
You will work closely with the french content team on :
- Business development & partnership management in the FR, with a stronger focus on sport publishers.
- Promotion of local partners’ content - Content data crunching & market analysis to determine opportunities for development among existing & new partnerships
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in Business Development with online video websites
- Ability to work in an international environment and across multiple departments (Legal, IT, finance, support…)
- Evaluate, Negotiate and sign new media group partnerships.
- Help onboard new partners using the dailymotion player on their website.
- Ability to generate new business opportunities through prospecting via researching the internet, networking, industry fairs
- Previous job experience in media/federation/league or involvement preferred, with strong knowledge on sport local FR market
- Great understanding of Dailymotion Product and Partner Management Best Practices
- Strong organisational and negotiation skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Great computer skills (Microsoft Office with High level of familiarity with Excel and Power Point, Tableau Software, Salesforce, JIRA, WIKI)
Informations à propos du job
- Full time and permanent contract
- Location: France
- Start date: ASAP