The Eurosport Group is the leading sports multimedia platform in Europe and part of the Discovery Communication Group.
Eurosport, the n°1 pan-European TV channel, is transmitted in 20 languages and reaching 136 million homes in 54 countries
The research specialist will be based in Issy-les-Moulineaux. He/she will report to the Head of Research.
- Analyse Sport Insight research topics from the various Eurosport departments via the numerous research tools used at Eurosport but mainly the Eurosport Voice Community (the online panel of Eurosport viewers/users ) :
- The Research Manager will be responsible for the day to day running and management of the Eurosport Voice Community,
- Animate the community to keep the viewers engaged to answer the questionnaires. Internal coordination with other Eurosport departments will be essential.
- Web administration of the dedicated Community website
- Writing of questionnaires, analysis and production of engaging PPT presentations, presented afterwards to the commissioned team.
- Initiating and developing research projects that assist and further develop Eurosport in a wider perspective also in terms of sports rights
- Be a core generator and implementer of ideas and insights, both in respect of Eurosport and the wider sports marketing arena
- To help increase the visibility of our marketing and research know-how internally and among the trade market
- 3-5 years’ media research experience or community management
- Experience of designing and managing research in the field of sport
- Be a sports enthusiast
- Fluent English speaker & writer
- Be a strong presenter and communicator
- Be analytical, but with a creative approach.
- Be able to take the initiative and work without supervision
- Rigorous, reliable & flexible
- Organised and methodical approach to work