Eurosport, the Discovery-owned sports broadcaster, connects fans and athletes around the greatest sports events. Its channels, Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2 and Eurosportnews, reach 249 million cumulative subscribers across 99 countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
Eurosport.com is Europe’s No.1 online sports news website with up to 23 million visitors each month.
Eurosport Player is an all-access pass to the greatest events on the calendar, available anytime and on any device in 52 countries.
Eurosport Events specialises in the management and promotion of international sporting events.
The Research & Sport Insights team aims at helping all the departments of Eurosport to take the right decision and implement relevant strategies. Using various audience measurement systems, the Research & Sport Insights team provides specific analysis on sports performances on any devices (TV, internet, mobile, Eurosport player).
- Production of digital audience dashboards and reviews of key sport competitions
- Collect and analyse the audience data of our different devices, as well as of our competitors
- Collect, organize and synthesize the different data in order to better appreciate our audience’s expectations and their viewing behaviour
- Advise all the company’s departments (general management, digital editorial and technical teams, sales teams, communication …)
- Production of digital audience forecasts
- Tracking of Eurosport Player’s audiences, our digital OTT service
- Internal and external communication via digital newsletters
- Permanent tracking of the latest digital news and trends in order to feed the department with relevant material.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Digital Audience research, within a media company or pure digital player is required. Knowledge in OTT / catch up services would be a privileged asset.
- Expertise in Google Analytics 360 tool and the databases management.
- Rigorous, dynamic, good communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluent in English (French and another language would be an asset).
Interest in sport