EURO 2020 Venue Configuration Assistant
|Secteur||Fédérations et Comités sportifs|
|Fonction||Evènementiel et Opérations|
Division / Unit: Revenue Operations / Revenue Operations
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 01.06.2019
End date: 31.07.2020
In 2020, the UEFA EURO will celebrate its 60th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, the tournament will be played across 12 different European cities - bringing the EURO closer to the fans and celebrating the best of European football and culture. To make this all possible, we need fantastic, dedicated people in every area.
The Venue Configuration Assistant is responsible for producing stadium seating plans in the ticketing system and ensuring an efficient and fair seat allocation process for UEFA EURO 2020 and UEFA club competition finals.
- Ensuring a full, accurate and consistent ticketing inventory of the stadiums to be used for UEFA EURO 2020 and UEFA club competition finals;
- Producing stadium seating plans in the ticketing system for UEFA EURO 2020 and UEFA club competitions;
- Assigning and revising seat allocations in the ticketing system;
- Conducting thorough seat checks at the stadiums;
- Liaising with the relevant staff internally and at the stadiums to manage ticketing venue configuration adjustments during the final stages of stadium construction;
- Helping to manage ticket quotas for each target group;
- Presenting stadium seating plans to various target groups and authorities;
- Assisting with general ticketing operations for UEFA events.
- from 1 to 3 years / in ticketing for sports events or other relevant sectors
- from 1 to 3 years / in ticketing inventory management for large-scale seated events
- from 1 to 3 years / of other relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree in management, business administration, sports management or another relevant sector
- English / Proficient
- CAD (AutoCad) / Intermediate
- MS Excel / Advanced
- Good analytical skills
- Affinity for working in an international environment
- Willingness to travel
- Background in cartography, geographic information systems, architecture or the equivalent would be an asset.
L'Union des Associations Européennes de Football (UEFA) a été fondée en 1954, à Bâle, en Suisse.